shiapgcollege.ac.in Shia PG College Admission 2024-25

Official Website : shiapgcollege.ac.in Shia PG College Admission 2024-25 Last date to Apply. Shia College Pg Application form, Merit list

Admission to SPGC College 2024: The college will shortly begin accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. For the most recent information, students are asked to visit the official website of SPGC College. It may be found in Lucknow. Numerous undergraduate and graduate-level courses are available at the college, including BA, BSc, BBA, B.Com, MA, and MCom.

SPGC College Admission 2024 Overview :

Name of the College Shia PG College
College Type Private
Accredited by UGC
Accommodation for For both (Girls & Boys)
Mode of Application Online & Offline
Official Website  shiapgcollege.ac.in

Shia PG College Application Fee 2024 :

The Shia PG College application cost for undergraduate and graduate programs is shown below. Students are able to verify their application costs based on their chosen courses.

Course Fees
Post Graduate Courses Rs. 850
Under Graduate Courses Rs. 750
LL.B Rs. 850

Shia PG College UG and PG Admission 2024 :

Applicants for admission to the B.Sc.-I, B.A.-I, or B.Com.-I have to have received at least 40% of the possible points in the intermediate test; for each gap year, one person’s total score will be subtracted. The year that a student passes their high school diploma and the year they take their intermediate diploma should not be separated by more than five years. Applicants for admission to the B.Com program must have completed their intermediate arts or commerce test. Economics, mathematics, and science.

Also Check  WCC Admission 2024 - Women's Christian College Application Form

Candidates for admission to the M.Com, M.Sc., and M.A. programs must have graduated with a minimum of 45% of the possible points.

For LL.B Admission 2024 :

Merit shall be the determining factor in the selection of LL.B. candidates. The proportion of marks each applicant received in the qualifying test would be normalized, and then the scores for each year of gap would be subtracted in accordance with the regulations to create the merit list. Both the college notice board and the official college website would feature this merit list.

Since Shia College is a minority college, there is no reservation for minorities. Prospective LL.B. students who pass the Lucknow University qualifying exam will occupy 80% of the available seats. Students with degrees from other colleges are eligible for the remaining 20% of the seats. In addition, of the 320 available seats, 80 are designated for females and the remaining 240 for males.

level Course Specialization
UG B.Sc. Zoology
Botany
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
Statistics
Computer Science
UG B.A. English
Computer Applications
Economics
Sociology
Education
Persian, Statistics
Anthropology
Political Science, Urdu, Hindi
Modern Indian History, Mathematics
History and culture of Asian people
UG B.Com.
PG M.A. Sociology
Urdu
Statistics
PG M.Sc. Zoology
Statistics
PG M.Com. Applied Economics
Pure Commerce
PG MJMC Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
UG L.L.B. Law

Shia PG College Admission 2024 Procedure :

We have written the Shia PG College Admission 2024 Procedure in this page for the benefit of the students, so they may find it more appropriate.

  • Step 1: Personal Information The candidate must submit their information.
  • Step 2: Details of the Correspondence The candidate must provide their address information.
  • Step 3. Qualification Details The applicant has to fill his/her qualification details Candidate should not use mr/mrs/shri/smt
  • Step 4: Provide Documents The candidate must provide scanned copies of their mark sheets, signature, and photo.
  • Step 5. Bank Information The applicant has to enter this/her Bank information (Not Mandatory)
  • Step 6. Fee Details The Applicant should confirm all the fee details are accurate which he/she entered in the bank
Also Check  dgvaishnavcollege.edu.in DG Vaishnav College Admission 2024

Applicants must save a printout of their completed application form as it may required in the future. Final applicants may print their completed form.

Contact Details :

  • Address: Victoria Street, Tulsidas Marg, Nakkhas, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
  • Official Website: shiapgcollege.ac.in

Leave a Comment